- I choose to love myself as God wants me to love myself.
- It is not wrong to love myself as God wants me to.
- I do not need to punish myself.
- What was forced on me was not my fault.
- I refuse all false guilt.
- It is alright to be healed inside.
- I choose to take care of myself.
- I will be nice to myself today.
- I deserve to be treated gently.
- It is alright to make a mistake.
- I am not a ____________.(whatever you call yourself inside)
- It is alright for me to be happy.
- I am precious in God's sight.
- I put off the enemy's opinion of me and I put on God's opinion of me.